Why Should I Join AdFed?
Being a college chapter member also provides countless other career development opportunities, learning experiences and even some fun while connecting you to future and current advertising professionals.
- Connect to advertising professionals
- Receive career advice
- Find internships and jobs
- Develop and exercise your advertising talent
- Build and gain leadership skills.
- Be recognized for your talent and leadership skills within your chapter, across your district and nationally
- Enter the Student American Advertising Awards.
- Visit advertising agencies and other related businesses
- Attend local Ad Club meetings
- Meet people who share your passion, both on and off campus.
- Apply to win academic scholarships and grants
- Share ideas with other students and professionals.
Other Student Organizations
Red Wolf Radio
Contacts: Oscar Flores, Arnell Jones • Advisor: Larz Roberts
Purpose: To engage students in the world of radio through hands on experience and establish professional relationships with outside media outlets.
Phi Beta Lambda
Advisor: Dr. Philip Tew
Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) education association with a quarter million students preparing for careers in business and business-related fields. Phi Beta Lambda (PBL) is the post-secondary division of Future Business Leaders of America. If you are interested in developing leadership, communication, and team skills or simply looking for an organization to meet and network with others at the local, state, or national levels; PBL is your organization.
Gamma Epsilon Tau
Contact: Grant Roberts • Advisor: Pradeep Mishra
GET is a national co-ed collegiate graphic design fraternity whose main purpose is to allow students of printing, publishing, design, and other graphic oriented majors to meet and interact in both a social and professional atmosphere. Gamma Epsilon Tau provides an important networking path for students to gain industry knowledge and expertise.
American Institute of Graphic Artists (AIGA)
Contact: Austin Sandy • Advisor: Nicole Arnell
AIGA is an important club for anyone majoring in graphic design. We design for other clubs and raise money for design conferences.
A social and professional organization for all majors with an interest in agricultural production, marketing or agricultural communications. Activities include tours of local agribusiness and guest speakers from industry leaders.